Remembering all your Option Bit login details can become tricky at some point, especially if you have many accounts for different websites and online services. It’s a good thing, then, that OptionBit has an efficient password recovery system that will safely prompt you to reset your password should the need arise. The OptionBit forgot password option is located right below the password field for easy detection.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to recover your OptionBit password:
- Click on the Forgot Password link and you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- You will be prompted to key in your username on the blank field. Be advised that your username is the email address that you used to register at OptionBit. Click the Reset button after inputting the correct email address.
- We will send a message to the email address you have provided us, so please check your inbox after a few minutes.
- Click the link that we posted in our email to successfully direct you to a new login page.
- Use the same username and the new password to access your Option Bit account.
Once you have successfully logged in to your account, make sure to remember the new password that you have set. To help you create a strong password that is still easy to remember, follow these simple tips:
- Think of unique strings of text that only you are aware of.
- Mix special characters with letters and numbers in your password to make it more authentic.
- Avoid using texts related to your name and other obvious personal details.
- Avoid using the same password you use in your other accounts.
- Be creative. The sky is the limit when you’re coming up with a strong password, unless of course if there’s a specified number of characters.
It’s always important to know the steps to recover your password in any account, and it’s vital that you make it strong and unique to prevent other individuals from breaking into your account. With the Option Bit forgot password link readily available on the login page, you can easily and quickly access your OptionBit account again.