Succeeding in the craft of binary options trading rely on your knowledge about the concepts and functions of trading. After all, using luck to make profitable trades don’t always end up positively. With this, you’re highly encouraged to familiarize yourself with the binary options terminologies and the trading jargons used in all processes. But we don’t expect you to know all of them in just one sitting, but a good grasp of their function should already be a good start. To help you achieve this, we have devised a way for you to easily access these binary options trading terms by compiling them in our comprehensive binary options glossary.
With our glossary, you can easily get to know the jargons used during and outside trading sessions. Words like in-the-money, assets, and platform are some of the most basic terms that every trader, especially starters, should understand. Failure to comprehend these simple words will likely cause you to get confused and eventually give up. We don’t want you to be in this scenario, that’s why our glossary is readily accessible and available along with our video tutorials and trainings.
Trading assets on our platform is simple and easy to do, but without enough knowledge, you may become clueless as what to do next. We don’t suggest doing self-study when you’re trading binary options if you’re using your real-money account because you may lose your investment due to confusion or bad calls. Although we offer a free Option Bit demo account for you to test our platform and find the ins and outs of our system, we still highly urge all our traders to refer to our complete binary options glossary for assurance.
To give you a head start, here are some of the most basic terms you need to know by now:
- Asset—a commodity, currency, index, or stock that define a contract
- Call Option—an option where a trader foresees a profit after an asset expires with a higher value than when it was purchased.
- Expiry Time—the exact date time when the option finishes
- Investment Amount—the money at stake when investing in Put or Call options
- In-The-Money—a term that describes a profitable finish
- Out-of-the-Money—a term that describes a profit loss
- Payout—the profit acquired when the contract ends in-the-money
- Put Option—an option where a trader foresees a profit after an asset expires with a lower value than when it was purchased
Know and understand these terms and concepts by heart and you will surely have a smooth trading experience on our OptionBit platform. Besides, these are the essential binary options terms that you must be familiar with.
Always refer to our complete binary options glossary to avoid misinterpretations and misunderstandings when trading digital options. Remember, it pays to know what you’re doing so that you can easily achieve your goal. And in your case, it’s to finish in-the-money to further boost your profits. Be a master in OptionBit trading and instantly see your investments grow exponentially right before your two eyes.